[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #56005: Twenty Twenty One: Pullquote Block: Font Size Change Not reflected in editor and Frontend

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jun 30 00:32:36 UTC 2022

#56005: Twenty Twenty One: Pullquote Block: Font Size Change Not reflected in
editor and Frontend
-----------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  nithins53                    |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                 |      Status:  new
Changes (by adamwood):

 * keywords:  has-patch needs-testing => has-patch changes-requested

Comment:

 I've tested the patch with WordPress 5.6.8 and the latest version of the
 Twenty Twenty One Theme installed, and the patch does indeed break the
 styling of existing Pullquotes. The size of the text goes from 32px
 without the patch to 20px with it applied.

 Editor before:
 [[Image(https://cldup.com/oUsiYBqPSp.jpg)]]

 Editor after:
 [[Image(https://cldup.com/HDiiNXwoXk.jpg)]]

 Post before:
 [[Image(https://cldup.com/pShtCL8HKz.jpg)]]

 Post after:
 [[Image(https://cldup.com/ybtA_18obw.jpg)]]

 As you can see on 5.6.8 there are no font size controls for this block.
 Looks like we'll need a different solution for this sorry.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/56005#comment:7>