[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #55917: Fatal error in WP6.0 when calling get_current_screen on the pre_get_posts action

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Jun 5 07:03:05 UTC 2022

#55917: Fatal error in WP6.0 when calling get_current_screen on the pre_get_posts
action
----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  lumpysimon      |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  new

Comment (by hasanuzzamanshamim):

 Replying to [comment:2 johnbillion]:
 > Git bisect is telling me that r53282 is the culprit, although I can't
 see anything in that changeset that looks troublesome. Moving to 6.0.1 for
 investigation.

 I tested this issue reverting r53282 commit and got the **src/wp-includes
 /script-loader.php**
 file changes create this issue.

 {{{
 add_action( 'wp_loaded', $fn_register_webfonts );
 }}}

 I found this hook makes the issue.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/55917#comment:3>