[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #55898: Make the notice- colors available for plugins/ themes that have an WordPress admin component

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jun 2 14:10:15 UTC 2022

#55898: Make the notice- colors available for plugins/ themes that have an
WordPress admin component
 Reporter:  davidmosterd    |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement     |      Status:  closed

Comment (by sabernhardt):

 I think reusability by plugin developers should be part of the discussion
 now, even if it makes more sense as a later phase of the project. (If
 split into phases, we could reopen this ticket specifically for that
 phase.)

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/55898#comment:4>