[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #54221: _transient_dirsize_cache is set to autoload=yes and kills db performance if it grows (20MB in our case)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jul 13 23:23:53 UTC 2022

#54221: _transient_dirsize_cache is set to autoload=yes and kills db performance if
it grows (20MB in our case)
--------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  archon810     |       Owner:  (none)

Comment (by emilymoran84):

 Thought I'd update. I deleted this transient on 2022-07-01. It was at the
 size of 823714 bytes

 Today (2022-07-13) I noticed it was back, though I'm unsure when it came
 back. It was 588465 bytes this time.

 I've deleted it again, but would love for this to stop being created.
 Again, I am not running multisite and do not have Object Cache happening.

 Thank you!

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/54221#comment:24>