[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #56173: Twenty Twenty-One: Separator block is having issue in editor site with background color for default and thick style.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jul 11 08:14:28 UTC 2022

#56173: Twenty Twenty-One: Separator block is having issue in editor site with
background color for default and thick style.
-------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  nidhidhandhukiya         |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  new

Comment (by poena):

 I feel like we somehow need to apply the color that is selected in the
 editor as the default for the themes css property...
 But we would need to do that for anything that has both color option and a
 property.
 This shows how difficult it is to adapt a current classic theme to use
 blocks without breaking existing sites, ''and it might not be a realistic
 goal.''

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/56173#comment:5>