[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #56161: The system indicates a "critical error" on my website. I need help with understanding this and resolving. Thanks!

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jul 6 14:44:15 UTC 2022

#56161: The system indicates a "critical error" on my website. I need help with
understanding this and resolving. Thanks!
--------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  serenagaia    |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by costdev):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid
 * component:  Help/About => General
 * severity:  critical => normal
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 Hi @serenagaia, welcome to Trac and sorry to hear you're having trouble
 with your website.

 Trac is for the development of WordPress Core, whereas you'll need some
 support. Check out [https://wordpress.org/support/article/debugging-in-
 wordpress/ Debugging in WordPress] to find out ways of tracking down an
 issue.

 If you need some further assistance, head on over to
 [https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/ the
 support forums] to get help from the great folks there.

 I'll close this ticket as `invalid`, but not because your issue is
 invalid. It's just the keyword we use when there's no further action we
 can take here on Trac.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/56161#comment:1>