[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #56161: The system indicates a "critical error" on my website. I need help with understanding this and resolving. Thanks!

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jul 6 14:39:14 UTC 2022

#56161: The system indicates a "critical error" on my website. I need help with
understanding this and resolving. Thanks!
 Reporter:  serenagaia    |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Help/About    |    Version:
 Severity:  critical      |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 Here's what happens.
 I use WPClone to back up my website. Today when I used it, the backup did
 not start off. and the screen told me "There is a critical error on this
 website."
 So now i cannot back up, and i don't know what this critical error is. The
 system also says "Please check your site admin email box for instructions.
 AND I don't know where this box is!
 Can you please help me? I'd like to understand what this is and resolve.
 Thanks!
 Here i add some context: time ago we had a virus problem. The virus
 obscured the site completely. I resolved it with the help of my host,
 Namecheap, we deactivated all plugins, then reactivated one by one. The
 problem was Jupiter X Core. Namecheap said i should get in touch with
 ArtBees and get an uncorrupted version of Jupiter X Core. Which i did. The
 problem seemed resolved. I don't know if there could be a relation. Thanks
 for checking.