[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #56159: unescaped 'href' of an 'a tag' in 'wp-content/themes/twentyfourteen/inc/widgets.php' in line number 192

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jul 6 12:27:22 UTC 2022

#56159: unescaped 'href' of an 'a tag' in 'wp-
content/themes/twentyfourteen/inc/widgets.php' in line number 192
----------------------------------------------+----------------------------
 Reporter:  paulamit                          |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                      |     Status:  new
                                              |  Review
Component:  Themes                            |    Version:  trunk
 Severity:  normal                            |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  administration, coding-standards  |
 Hey! @everyone,

 Well, It's my first ticket in WordPress Core. Excited to contribute to
 WordPress Core.

 I've noticed an unescaped 'href' of an 'a tag' in 'wp-
 content/themes/twentyfourteen/inc/widgets.php' in line number 192. I think
 it should be escaped.

 Thanks!