[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #54319: Improve get_block_wrapper_attributes() in order to get separated styles and classes

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jan 24 11:59:45 UTC 2022

#54319: Improve get_block_wrapper_attributes() in order to get separated styles and
classes
 Reporter:  cbravobernal  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement   |      Status:  new

Comment (by gziolo):

 There is a plan to introduce a Styles Engine for the block editor as
 proposed in https://github.com/WordPress/gutenberg/issues/38167. It might
 make this ticket obsolete depending on how this ends up being implemented.
 In my comment on GitHub, I left my thoughts, on how we could approach this
 problem differently. See
 https://github.com/WordPress/gutenberg/discussions/36079#discussioncomment-2033349.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/54319#comment:3>