[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #55241: Disabling "settings.color.duotone" within theme.json causes fatal error undefined variable $filter

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Feb 24 09:56:35 UTC 2022

#55241: Disabling "settings.color.duotone" within theme.json causes fatal error
undefined variable $filter
-----------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  aliakseyenkaihar       |       Owner:  audrasjb
     Type:  defect (bug)           |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by SergeyBiryukov):

 Replying to [comment:12 azouamauriac]:
 > The ''$filters'' was introduced here [52757] I think(please correct me
 if I'm wrong).

 You're right, that appears to be the initial changeset.

 [52791] looks good to me as is, it just makes sure the variable is defined
 before the loop and not inside of it. This should work even if there are
 no items to iterate over.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/55241#comment:15>