[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #55242: Time options in Settings have changed to uppercase AM and PM instead of lowercase

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Feb 23 19:26:02 UTC 2022

#55242: Time options in Settings have changed to uppercase AM and PM instead of
lowercase
 Reporter:  leecollings   |       Owner:  (none)

Comment (by pbiron):

 @leecollings welcome back to Trac.

 I might be wrong, but I think you have a plugin installed that is changing
 core's behavior.

 By default, `g:i a`, `g:i A`, and `H:i` are available to be selected and
 the [https://developer.wordpress.org/reference/hooks/time_formats/
 time_formats] filter allows the available options to be changed.  So, I
 suspect you have a plugin (or even your theme) installed that is using
 that filter.

 Can you try deactivating all plugins and switching to one of the bundled
 themes and report back whether you see the `g:i a` option available?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/55242#comment:1>