[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #55093: Feature Request - Media Uploads option for year-based folders (without month)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Feb 5 22:18:22 UTC 2022

#55093: Feature Request - Media Uploads option for year-based folders (without
month)
-----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  wardencenter     |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  feature request  |     Status:  new
Component:  Media            |    Version:
 Severity:  normal           |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                   |
 Feature Request (maybe while you’re working on 5.9.1… :-)) :

 On Settings > Media (wp-admin/options-media.php screen),
 under “Uploading Files”
 In addition to “Organize my uploads into month- and year-based folders”,
 an option to “Organize my uploads into year-based folders”

 Cheers,
 Kim