[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #54902: Media Library Overlay Drag-and-Drop To Reorder Images Does Not Work In WP 5.9

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Feb 3 00:28:30 UTC 2022

#54902: Media Library Overlay Drag-and-Drop To Reorder Images Does Not Work In WP
5.9
 Reporter:  linux4me2                            |       Owner:  Clorith
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  closed
  major                                          |
Changes (by peterwilsoncc):

 * status:  reopened => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 This was merged to the 5.9 branch in [52665] but the commit didn't get
 linked to the ticket

 In [changeset:52665 52665]

 > External libraries: Update jQuery UI to 1.13.1
 >
 > Some regressions happened alongside the release of jQuery UI 1.13.0,
 this brings the fixes from 1.13.1 downstream to WordPress, notably
 relating to Widget, Autocomplete, Sortable, and Tooltip modules.

 https://github.com/jquery/jquery-ui/compare/1.13.0...1.13.1

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/54902#comment:23>