[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #55025: Theme Twenty-twenty-two in columns block padding is not blanked after added once.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Feb 1 12:00:14 UTC 2022

#55025: Theme Twenty-twenty-two in columns block padding is not blanked after added
once.
------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  nidhidhandhukiya  |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)      |     Status:  new
Component:  General           |    Version:  5.9
 Severity:  minor             |   Keywords:  needs-patch
  Focuses:  ui, css           |
 In the theme twenty-twenty-two once you add padding to any column then
 after if you update that padding field blank then it should be not updated
 as blank.
 similarly, we have width option in the column if we add particular width
 to the column and then if we don't want that width and make that field
 empty then that should be possible to make changes in that.
 (so the issue is we can not make padding empty after adding it once.)
 i attached video for better understanding :-
 https://www.loom.com/share/92ce92ffcc51470da342bdbaf8a1b170