[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #56344: upstreamplugin.com not send me the product after purchase and the link tehy sent to me not working for almost a week no body reply my ticket

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Aug 6 16:35:34 UTC 2022

#56344: upstreamplugin.com not send me the product after purchase and the link tehy
sent to me not working for almost a week no body reply my ticket
----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  pongpatpunpage  |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)    |     Status:  assigned
Component:  Plugins         |    Version:
 Severity:  normal          |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  ui              |
----------------------------+-----------------------------
 UpStream Receipt

 Dear ,
 Thank you for your UpStream purchase. Please click on the link below to
 download your files.
 https://upstreamplugin.com/your-downloads/
 Here is your license key:
 Lite: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Here are the payment details for your records:
 •       Date: July 30, 2022
 •       Price: $63.20
 •       Receipt ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 •       Payment ID: 54572
 If you have any questions at all, we're here for you:
 help at upstreamplugin.com.
 Best Regards,
 Steve and UpStream team
 Do you need help?
 If you ever require support, have a feature request or would just like to
 give feedback to help improve the plugin, please open a support ticket by
 emailing help at upstreamplugin.com.
 Also, check out the UpStream documentation.
 We'd love your help
 Love UpStream? You can help by giving us a rating on WordPress. A positive
 rating will encourage more downloads which will help with the continued
 development and improvement of UpStream.