[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #56337: Twenty Eleven: alignment in WooCommerce single product page's description tab content

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Aug 6 15:57:40 UTC 2022

#56337: Twenty Eleven: alignment in WooCommerce single product page's description
tab content
 Reporter:  umesh84                              |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  closed
  testing                                        |
Changes (by davidbaumwald):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid
 * milestone:  6.1 =>

Comment:

 @sabernhardt Yeah, I saw this as well when I searched src for
 "woocommerce" to see if there were any other carveouts.  I'm going to
 close this as I don't think Core should be handling anything for third-
 party plugins except those maintained solely by .org.

 I think a follow-up ticket should be created to discuss possibly removing
 the WC-specific CSS as well.  I don't think Core should have that code as
 it would need to be supported forever.  This gets worse as WC evolves and
 changes its code which then requires more adjustments by Core.

 @umesh84 Thanks for the report.  Since this is a bug with a third-party
 plugin, you should open an issue(if it doesn't already exist) at
 https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce/issues.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/56337#comment:11>