[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #55617: /wp/v2/pattern-directory/patterns endpoint: slug parameter has no effect on the response

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Apr 25 16:48:34 UTC 2022

#55617: /wp/v2/pattern-directory/patterns endpoint: slug parameter has no effect on
the response
------------------------------------------+----------------------------
 Reporter:  antonvlasenko                 |       Owner:  antonvlasenko
     Type:  defect (bug)                  |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by antonvlasenko):

 Replying to [comment:2 spacedmonkey]:
 > I haven't looked to deeply into this, but I noticed that slug was query
 params in `get_collection_params`. We could fix that as part of this
 solution.
 I agree, it would be nice to fix it.
 Fixed it in https://github.com/WordPress/wordpress-
 develop/pull/2625/commits/b1598ab4191ac31cb8f3e019163f7c384a22ad5a

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/55617#comment:5>