[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #47018: No error message provided upon incomplete input in Tags Administration Screen

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Apr 15 11:26:41 UTC 2022

#47018: No error message provided upon incomplete input in Tags Administration
Screen
 Reporter:  conner_bw                |       Owner:  peterwilsoncc
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  closed
  validation                         |  javascript, administration
Changes (by costdev):

 * status:  reopened => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Most of the remaining items related to this ticket have been separated to
 other tickets:

 - For the CSS change, see #55541.
 - For the dependency, see #55544.

 However, there is still a possible outstanding change which would
 implement `trim()` on the term name.

 With 6.0 Beta 1 released on Tuesday, we are now past Feature Freeze for
 the 6.0 cycle. The implementation of `trim()` should be separated out to a
 related `bug (defect)` ticket to stay in line with Core's release process.

 I'll close out this ticket as ''fixed''.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/47018#comment:33>