[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #55505: Update @wordpress packages and backport changes from Gutenberg plugin into Core

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Apr 10 22:38:44 UTC 2022

#55505: Update @wordpress packages and backport changes from Gutenberg plugin into
Core
--------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  hellofromTonya            |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  task (blessed)            |      Status:  new

Comment (by ramonopoly):

 > I've added a couple of code reviews. I'm not sure where to put them
 since relevant PRs have already been closed.

 I've added the covers annotation to block support tests for test coverage
 reports. Thank you!

 https://github.com/WordPress/wordpress-develop/pull/2554

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/55505#comment:70>