[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #55545: Twenty Fourteen: featured posts slider not working with an odd number of slides on mobile

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Apr 8 04:46:25 UTC 2022

#55545: Twenty Fourteen: featured posts slider not working with an odd number of
slides on mobile
 Reporter:  robertghetau  |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 Hi there,

 I was able to replicate a bug on mobile where the featured image slider
 arrows would not work if the slider has an odd number of slides(3,5,etc)

 Tested with the latest version of WordPress and theme.

 I was able to see it in Chrome 100 and Safari 15