[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #55527: <em></em> disappears from post titles when post (in 'editing' view) is refreshed + post titles lose italics formatting when changes made

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Apr 5 20:03:29 UTC 2022

#55527: <em></em> disappears from post titles when post (in 'editing' view) is
refreshed + post titles lose italics formatting when changes made
 Reporter:  altfgcom      |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed

Comment (by altfgcom):

 Hello,

 Thanks for the reply, but is it really the exact same issue?

 We've never seen the error message "The editor has encountered an
 unexpected error."

 We can continue editing our posts even when there are html markers in the
 title. They just disappear from view once the page is refreshed (and from
 the "live version" of the title itself [in "view post"] if we make changes
 to it).

 Anyhow, I see that you're a moderator/bug fixer(?), as you've closed the
 ticket I opened yesterday.

 So you're aware that this - variation of the 55371 issue? - is happening.
 That's why I'm not reopening the ticket.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/55527#comment:2>