[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #54410: GH Actions: Consider revising the Coding Standards actions to only scan modified files.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Apr 4 19:17:35 UTC 2022

#54410: GH Actions: Consider revising the Coding Standards actions to only scan
modified files.
------------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  costdev           |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement       |      Status:  closed
Changes (by jorbin):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => maybelater
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 As @desrosj said, the undrerlying problem of slow performance has been
 fixed. Therefore, I am marking this as `maybelater` though since if
 WordPress Core ever switched to github first, this is something that
 should be reconsidered. Discussion can continue, but barring a major
 change like that or some other piece of new information, I think closure
 is the best route.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/54410#comment:9>