[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #49763: Twenty Twelve: Add gradient background options that fit the theme color scheme

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Apr 2 16:06:31 UTC 2022

#49763: Twenty Twelve: Add gradient background options that fit the theme color
scheme
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  ianbelanger                 |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement                 |      Status:  new

Comment (by alansyue):

 @ianbelanger
 I am interested in doing this feature, and I'd like to know do you mean we
 should support the gradient background options (such as picture 1) to the
 theme's color scheme (picture 2)?
 Thanks :)

 **picture 1**
 [[Image(https://i.imgur.com/ZcV8wwl.png)]]