[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #54103: Google Ads has disapproved our website due to malicious or unwanted external links but we couldn't find the mentioned link (debysale.com) anywhere

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Sep 9 12:38:16 UTC 2021

#54103: Google Ads has disapproved our website due to malicious or unwanted
external links but we couldn't find the mentioned link (debysale.com)
anywhere
------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  tanvirnabil       |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)      |     Status:  assigned
Component:  General           |    Version:  5.8
 Severity:  major             |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  coding-standards  |
------------------------------+-----------------------------
 We run our website in wordpress betheme. We are trying to put AdSense ads
 on our website. For that, we contacted with google team, but from there
 end found a malicious or unwanted external links for which they are
 disapproving our website again and again. Previously we had malware which
 we removed recently. After that, We tried wordfence, google transparency
 site scan, secure wp and various other website scanners but found no
 malware or malicious external links.

 They malicious link google mentioned : debysale[.]com

 How to find and get rid of this malicious link? If anyone could assist,
 that would be very helpful.

 For your help our website link is https://rkpl.com.bd/

 1. I have inspected the whole website.
 2. I have logged in to ssh and tried to grep the keyword 'debysale' but
 couldn't find anything.
 3. I have dumped the database and searched the keyword but found nothing