[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #11697: Keep private posts in the admin area / Was: Make private posts a canonical plugin

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Sep 8 14:44:42 UTC 2021

#11697: Keep private posts in the admin area / Was: Make private posts a canonical
plugin
-------------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  Denis-de-Bernardy        |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by Amieiro):

 I think the private post functionality has its proper usage. V.gr., I use
 it to have published content that I can only see if I am logged in the
 WordPress, so I think that if they are only viewable in the dashboard, it
 will affect some users that are using it as private information
 repository, as @sillybean mention above.

 I think we should remove this ticket as #wontfix.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/11697#comment:26>