[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #48787: Classic Editor user interface CSS inconsistencies when toggling "Enable full-height editor ..."

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Oct 1 15:33:13 UTC 2021

#48787: Classic Editor user interface CSS inconsistencies when toggling "Enable
full-height editor ..."
 Reporter:  afercia                              |       Owner:
                                                 |  sabernhardt
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  accepted
  changes has-patch needs-testing                |

Comment (by mai21):

 == **Test Report**

 === **Env**
 * WordPress (5.9-alpha-51877) (Can reproduce it but can't see the fix with
 the changes in the patch)
 * Chrome Version 94.0.4606.54 (Official Build) (64-bit)
 * Ubuntu 18.04.6 LTS
 * Theme: Twenty Twenty One or Twenty Twenty
 * Classic editor: Version 1.6.2
 * Plugin: WordPress Beta Tester

 === **Steps to test**
 1. Add new page
 2. Click on screen options
 3. Check/uncheck Enable full-height editor and distraction-free
 functionality.

 === **Actual**
 Borders are changed

 === **Expected**
 Borders not change while enable/disable the option

 === **Question**
 Why do we have P at the bottom of text area? (when we disable Enable full-
 height editor and distraction-free functionality.)

 === **Screencast example:**
 https://jmp.sh/kZqQor5

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/48787#comment:10>