[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #53962: The bug allows to see the name(s) of a user(s) who has replied to a comment (not yet authorized).

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Nov 29 16:53:02 UTC 2021

#53962: The bug allows to see the name(s) of a user(s) who has replied to a comment
(not yet authorized).
 Reporter:  fasuto                   |       Owner:  hellofromTonya
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  accepted
  tests has-testing-info             |  privacy
Changes (by hellofromTonya):

 * owner:  (none) => hellofromTonya
 * status:  new => accepted
 * milestone:  5.9 => 6.0

Comment:

 @costdev and @fasuto, I'm sorry for dropping the ball on reviewing and
 testing [https://github.com/WordPress/wordpress-develop/pull/1607 PR
 1607]. The PR is close but there are open discussions happening in it and
 it needs another round of thorough testing and code review. With 5.9 Beta
 1 tomorrow, likely time has run out for this to ship in 5.9. Again I'm
 sorry for dropping the ball.

 I'll move it to 6.0 and assign myself as owner to shepherd getting it
 completed and committed. If it does get done before Beta 1 starts, happy
 to pull it back into 5.9.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/53962#comment:18>