[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #54439: In block editor for page/post setting, the 'P' not showing properly inside the drop-down

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Nov 14 12:14:55 UTC 2021

#54439: In block editor for page/post setting, the 'P' not showing properly inside
the drop-down
----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  pavanpatil1     |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by hasanuzzamanshamim):

 Replying to [ticket:54439 pavanpatil1]:

 > Steps to reproduce:
 > 1. Create/edit any page/post.
 > 2. Go to settings and observe the drop-down value for the template.
 >
 > https://nimb.ws/IPKapT
 @pavanpatil1 Welcome to WordPress Core Trac!
 I tried to reproduce your issue using version 5.8.2 with all default
 themes. But I found nothing like that.
 https://prnt.sc/1zjqsk6
 Tested with:
 WordPress 5.8.2
 Theme "Twenty Twenty" (v-1.8)
 I'm assuming this conflict appears from the CSS outside the core.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/54439#comment:1>