[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #54390: Privacy Policy should be generated on the site language (locale) and not on users language

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Nov 8 04:48:27 UTC 2021

#54390: Privacy Policy should be generated on the site language (locale) and not on
users language
--------------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  oglekler                        |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement                     |      Status:  new

Comment (by oglekler):

 @paapst This is inconvenient behaviour. For example, I am managing the
 site for someone else and the client definitely needs the Privacy Policy
 on the site's language. Btw, my native language is Russian, but I am not
 using it in the admin preferring all interfaces in English for consistency
 (and because of the Block Editor which is not searching in English when
 used in another language), so, this logic you are referring to is not
 working.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/54390#comment:4>