[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #54056: Twenty Twenty: Editor title alignment broken by Gutenberg plugin v11.4.0 updates

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Nov 1 19:36:42 UTC 2021

#54056: Twenty Twenty: Editor title alignment broken by Gutenberg plugin v11.4.0
updates
-------------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  shireling                |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  reopened
Changes (by desrosj):

 * keywords:  has-patch => has-patch needs-refresh
 * milestone:  5.8.2 => 5.9

Comment:

 There are currently no plans to include bundled theme updates with 5.8.2,
 so going to bump this to 5.9.

 I'm not sure if [attachment:"54056.patch"] is the right approach. The
 style definition meant to target this is right below the additions in
 altered instead.

 Also, there are definitions for several breakpoints in the stylesheet. The
 patch only addresses one of those, and assigns a different size than the
 definition below it (64px in this instance).

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/54056#comment:7>