[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #53272: There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue May 25 12:47:34 UTC 2021

#53272: There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site
admin email inbox for instructions.
 Reporter:  gdabcollege     |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)    |     Status:  new
Component:  General         |    Version:
 Severity:  normal          |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  administration  |
 we are not received any email from word press but my admin panel is not
 getting sing in  please do as need full