[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #51124: Can we get an additional parameter in wp_add_inline_script to set the script type?

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu May 20 21:31:43 UTC 2021

#51124: Can we get an additional parameter in wp_add_inline_script to set the
script type?
 Reporter:  hcabrera                  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  feature request           |      Status:  new

Comment (by audrasjb):

 Hi @byohann6 congrats on your first patch!

 The logic looks good to me at a glance, however there is a minor coding
 standards issue on `src/wp-includes/functions.wp-scripts.php`, line 131:
 ther's a missing space before the closing parenthesis :)

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/51124#comment:7>