[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #53111: Issue with centered images when using Gutenberg Plugin und theme twenty twenty

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon May 10 16:30:04 UTC 2021

#53111: Issue with centered images when using Gutenberg Plugin und theme twenty
twenty
 Reporter:  hage          |       Owner:  (none)

Comment (by sabernhardt):

 Last month, I was able to reproduce with the image block, center aligned,
 with Gutenberg 10.5.2 and Twenty Twenty. However, it seems I have no
 problems with 10.5.3 or 10.5.4 today viewing the same post.

 The image block was an immediate child of `entry-content` (not inside a
 group or column). So I don't know how the following could not override the
 `.wp-block-image` styles weeks ago because it properly applies today:
 {{{
 .entry-content > * {
     margin-left: auto;
     margin-right: auto;
 }
 }}}

 In case this still is a problem somehow but I'm not testing it correctly
 now, the pull request that set zero side margins was
 [https://github.com/WordPress/gutenberg/pull/29517 29517].

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/53111#comment:5>