[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #53147: Twenty Twenty: Theme Causes bbPress/BuddyBoss Main Forum Page to Display Text

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed May 5 14:18:08 UTC 2021

#53147: Twenty Twenty: Theme Causes bbPress/BuddyBoss Main Forum Page to Display
Text
-------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  deborah86                |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  new

Comment (by deborah86):

 @desrosj

 **A different default theme.**
 I tried the Twenty-TwentyOne Default theme.  The forums show up styled
 correctly.  I am only having this issue with the Twenty-Twenty theme.  I
 am using the BuddyBoss Plugin.

 [[Image(https://t2.dhostingsites.com/wp-
 content/uploads/2021/05/Screenshot-2021-05-05-6.11.12-AM.png)]]

 **Deactivate other active plugins.**
 I deactivated all other plugins except for the BuddyBoss plugin.  I am
 still getting the same issue.

 **Try your steps on a fresh install.**
 I tried on a fresh install of WordPress.  I was unable to replicate the
 issue with the Twenty-Twenty theme.

 **Reinstalled the Twenty-Twenty Theme**
 I reinstalled the Twenty-Twenty theme. The settings were the original
 settings as before.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/53147#comment:3>