[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #53147: Twenty Twenty: Theme Causes bbPress/BuddyBoss Main Forum Page to Display Text

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue May 4 01:36:44 UTC 2021

#53147: Twenty Twenty: Theme Causes bbPress/BuddyBoss Main Forum Page to Display
Text
---------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  deborah86      |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)   |     Status:  new
Component:  Bundled Theme  |    Version:  5.7.1
 Severity:  critical       |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  template       |
---------------------------+-----------------------------
 The theme is causing the main forum page of bbPress and BuddyPress to
 display text instead of the main forum listing.

 I checked with the admins at BuddyBoss. They confirmed it is an issue with
 the theme, not the plugin.

 [[Image(https://t2.dhostingsites.com/wp-
 content/uploads/2021/05/Screenshot-2021-05-03-6.26.32-PM.png)]]
 [https://lazyjack.blog/forums/]

 Are you using either the latest version of WordPress, or the latest
 development version? If not, please update first.
 I am using the latest version of WordPress

 What steps should be taken to consistently reproduce the problem?
 1.  Install bbPress or BuddyBoss.
 2.  Use the TwentyTwenty Theme
 3.  Set a forum Page
 4.  Create forums
 5.  View the main forum page on the front-end

 Does the problem occur even when you deactivate all plugins and use the
 default theme?
 N/A

 In case it's relevant to the ticket, what is the expected output or
 result? What did you see instead?
 I expect the theme not to interfear with the plugins. I expect for the
 forum page to be displayed correctly.

 This could be related to:  [https://wordpress.org/support/topic
 /pagination-not-working-with-bbpress-topics-replies/]