[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #52111: Classic Editor - TinyMCE Visual Page editor not working correctly after updating to version 5.6 or later

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon May 3 10:11:00 UTC 2021

#52111: Classic Editor - TinyMCE Visual Page editor not working correctly after
updating to version 5.6 or later
---------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  spikeuk1       |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  new

Comment (by floriantactisens):

 I have both of those :
 - Yoast SEO version 16.2
 - Yoast Duplicate Post version 4.1.2

 It looks like the Yoast SEO plugins causes the conflict problems, and not
 the Yoast Duplicate Post plugin.

 Replying to [comment:39 spikeuk1]:
 > Well that is all very interesting Florian - many thanks for that.
 >
 > I have the Yoast Duplicate Post and Yoast SEO plugins - which of these
 do you have please?

 > Spike
 >
 > Replying to [comment:38 floriantactisens]:
 > > Hi everyone,
 > >
 > > Here is my update on this problem. I tried to be as thorough as
 possible.

 > > First it does not seem like a browser problem, since I tried on
 several browsers and on private session (no browser plugin) and I have the
 same issues.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/52111#comment:40>