[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #52849: Accessibility/Application passwords: Keyboard navigation issue on user profile screen

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon May 3 02:56:53 UTC 2021

#52849: Accessibility/Application passwords: Keyboard navigation issue on user
profile screen
 Reporter:  audrasjb                             |       Owner:  alexstine
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  accepted
  testing needs-refresh                          |  accessibility

Comment (by alexstine):

 @promz Thanks for your reply.

 After testing your latest changes, I can confirm all is working as
 expected. When in the main profile form, pressing Enter is just as good as
 selecting Update Profile. While in the Application Passwords input field,
 pressing Enter is just as good as clicking the Add Application Password
 button.

 It is working fine from a screen reader perspective and I would say this
 greatly improves the overall UX.

 The one thing left to do would be to fix the merge conflicts between your
 branch and upstream. Please see this guide:
 https://docs.github.com/en/github/collaborating-with-issues-and-pull-
 requests/resolving-a-merge-conflict-using-the-command-line

 Thanks.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/52849#comment:8>