[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #52555: Twenty Nineteen: Link-based buttons do not have a text color set in the editor

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Mar 18 16:06:02 UTC 2021

#52555: Twenty Nineteen: Link-based buttons do not have a text color set in the
editor
---------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  mikejolley     |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  new
Changes (by mikejolley):

 * focuses:  accessibility, css => css

Comment:

 > I do not see the styles applied in the HTML block Preview option, but I
 recognize that that is not a theme issue.

 Can you elaborate on this point please?

 In the HTML block preview, if the theme styles were correct you'd see blue
 buttons with white text, just like you see on the frontend after
 publishing.

 This is the issue we're seeing with the block in WooCommerce. If you
 insert or use the exact same HTML that the button block renders, the text
 is blue rather than white, because there is a discrepancy between editor
 styles and frontend styles.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/52555#comment:8>