[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #52848: Widgets z-index issue hides the widget's update button when other widgets remain open

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Mar 18 12:59:43 UTC 2021

#52848: Widgets z-index issue hides the widget's update button when other widgets
remain open
 Reporter:  kharisblank   |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Widgets       |    Version:  5.7
 Severity:  minor         |   Keywords:  needs-testing
  Focuses:                |
 Hi,

 I found an issue that should be fixed on widget part.

 Steps to reproduce the issue:

 1. Enable a theme that has multiple widgets areas like Sydney
 2. Put some widgets on each widget area from Appearance > Widgets screen
 4. Keep all widgets remain open
 5. Try saving one widget

 Here is my screen recording when getting the issue:

 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZqcM8IYIbCGfwYaHw7SOLnTBTurKwmGD/view?usp=sharing

 My screen resolution is 1280x800.

 Best,
 Kharis