[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #52832: Rename destination instead of removing and enable rollback in WP_Upgrader::install_package()

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Mar 17 10:07:45 UTC 2021

#52832: Rename destination instead of removing and enable rollback in
WP_Upgrader::install_package()
-----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  galbaras         |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement      |      Status:  closed
Changes (by SergeyBiryukov):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => duplicate
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:2 galbaras]:
 > That's essentially the same thing, so I suppose this one can be closed
 and I'll just join the other happy discussion.

 Yeah, I think the discussion can continue in #51857. Thanks!

 > What does "reported-upstream" mean?

 Generally, it's used if the ticket is for an external library or
 component, has been reported in an upstream repository (e.g. Gutenberg),
 and will be addressed there. See
 [https://make.wordpress.org/core/handbook/contribute/trac/ The Bug Tracker
 (Trac)] article on handbook for more details :)

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/52832#comment:3>