[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #52532: Accessibility improvement request: The add block (plus mark) is missing at the top of the first block and the line isn't clickable so we have to mouse over a tiny 24 pixel square.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Mar 16 13:45:59 UTC 2021

#52532: Accessibility improvement request: The add block (plus mark) is missing at
the top of the first block and the line isn't clickable so we have to mouse
over a tiny 24 pixel square.
 Reporter:  a4jp.com     |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  feature      |      Status:  new
  request                |
                         |  standards
Changes (by quadthemes):

 * severity:  major => normal

Comment:

 @a4jpcom

 Regarding the first issue, it seems like the issue is likely with
 WordPress Twenty Twenty theme itself rather than Gutenberg.
 It would be great if you can confirm that you are able to see the +(plus
 icon) when you're using another them.

 Check issue #49610 for the reference

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/52532#comment:3>