[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #52750: WP 5.7 colors inconsistent in get_option( 'admin_color' ) since color contrast changes

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Mar 16 07:36:37 UTC 2021

#52750: WP 5.7 colors inconsistent in get_option( 'admin_color' ) since color
contrast changes
--------------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  ninetyninew         |       Owner:  audrasjb
     Type:  defect (bug)        |      Status:  reviewing

Comment (by ninetyninew):

 @ryelle I can't remember which but I've seen other plugins use this
 method. On one of our particular plugins we use this so we can style some
 events within a calendar in the same color the user is seeing within the
 admin area so it matches their admin style.

 I'm pretty sure before these changes occurred the value returned from this
 was the same as the admin button color.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/52750#comment:6>