[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #44438: Prevent Admin Bar Items From Wrapping if There's More Items Than the Available Adminbar Width

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Mar 9 01:09:06 UTC 2021

#44438: Prevent Admin Bar Items From Wrapping if There's More Items Than the
Available Adminbar Width
 Reporter:  KZeni                    |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  closed
  has-screenshots                    |  administration

Comment (by sabernhardt):

 Ownership assigned. If you want someone else to take over later, I think
 you could either un-assign yourself or re-assign to me.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/44438#comment:17>