[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #44438: Prevent Admin Bar Items From Wrapping if There's More Items Than the Available Adminbar Width

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Mar 8 20:15:57 UTC 2021

#44438: Prevent Admin Bar Items From Wrapping if There's More Items Than the
Available Adminbar Width
 Reporter:  KZeni                    |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  closed
  has-screenshots                    |  administration

Comment (by KZeni):

 @sabernhardt Really, I think we need someone who has more direct
 involvement/management of WordPress core to be included here, if that
 someone isn't you.

 I mean, I'm watching both tickets and can chime in as needed, but we've
 really just been here with two reasonable patches (this one also being on
 GitHub) & everything that has been available for years while it just
 hasn't been picked up by the core team for one reason or another. I guess
 I'm uncertain the best way to get it included beyond what's been done
 regardless of which ticket we continue with moving forward (that said, I'd
 lean towards the newer code in this ticket rather than the other as it
 seems to have had additional testing & evolution through it also being
 exposed as part of the plugin it was made available as that the other
 implementation seems to be missing.)

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/44438#comment:13>