[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #52735: 1. woocommerce products page, sticky header now work. (Other Pages works fine) 2. catogories in woocommerce productpage left and top of product list, shrinked together.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Mar 8 07:57:53 UTC 2021

#52735: 1. woocommerce products page, sticky header now work. (Other Pages works
fine) 2. catogories in woocommerce productpage left and top of product
list, shrinked together.
 Reporter:  francisdong   |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by vladytimy):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid

Comment:

 Hi there, welcome to WordPress Trac! Thanks for the ticket.

 I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with your website. Please note
 that this Trac is used for enhancements and bug reporting for the
 WordPress core software, not for individual support questions.

 Please try the support forums to get help with your site:
 https://wordpress.org/support/forums/
 And more specifically, I recommend asking at
 https://wordpress.org/support/theme/astra/ OR
 https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/elementor/ (since you use it to build
 your website) so the plugin's / themes's developers and support community
 can help you with this.

 Kind regards!

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/52735#comment:3>