[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #44438: Prevent Admin Bar Items From Wrapping if There's More Items Than the Available Adminbar Width

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Mar 7 19:53:30 UTC 2021

#44438: Prevent Admin Bar Items From Wrapping if There's More Items Than the
Available Adminbar Width
 Reporter:  KZeni                    |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  new
  has-screenshots                    |  administration

Comment (by KZeni):

 Replying to [comment:10 sabernhardt]:
 > Another flexbox patch is available on #28983. I think we'll want to take
 parts from each patch.
 Oh, I didn't come across that when I was searching around for a fix before
 I submitted this & everything. I appreciate the info now, nonetheless!

 It's kinda crazy to think this has been around with a ticket since 2014 to
 then have that become stale enough for a new ticket in 2018 (with a plugin
 that helps people resolve the issue until it's fixed introduced at that
 time) with the ticket being on the verge of going totally stale again
 before these recent comments.

 Is there anything further to be done to get this ticket some additional
 attention to be considered for official adoption in a future WP version so
 this doesn't become stale again (it doesn't seem like the most
 controversial update to make in an upcoming version)?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/44438#comment:11>