[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #53384: External plugins who can auto-update are always listed under "auto-updates" disabled

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jun 29 14:18:18 UTC 2021

#53384: External plugins who can auto-update are always listed under "auto-updates"
disabled
--------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  NekoJonez     |       Owner:  (none)

Comment (by NekoJonez):

 I'm going to send out mails to the devs now (sorry for the late reply but
 my job has me swamped.)
 I'll keep this ticket updated...

 Then again, I'm still in the opinion that plugins that don't play nice
 with the Update API, shouldn't be on the list of "Disabled auto-updates"
 but more on a list of "Update status unknown" or something... That might
 push users more to report this kind of things, since it might look
 unprofessional. But that might be my brutal honest opinion.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/53384#comment:6>