[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #53536: Media Library: Quick 'Jump to first loaded item' redirecting to wrong item on 5.8-beta4-51247

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jun 28 17:25:51 UTC 2021

#53536: Media Library: Quick 'Jump to first loaded item' redirecting to wrong item
on 5.8-beta4-51247
-----------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  alanjacobmathew  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  new
Changes (by desrosj):

 * version:   => trunk

Comment:

 I had noticed this in my testing as well. After looking at it a bit, I
 think that "Jump to the first loaded item" is meant to jump to the first
 item in the new set. But for some reason I'm finding this confusing and
 unexpected.

 I'm thinking that this can be punted and improving this can be explored
 for 5.8.1.

 @joedolson @antpb @adamsilverstein Any "quick win" ideas to address this
 in 5.8? If not, let's punt.

--