[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #53344: Changing block styles in the Widgets editor doesn't show changes in the editor

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jun 11 04:10:39 UTC 2021

#53344: Changing block styles in the Widgets editor doesn't show changes in the
editor
---------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  isabel_brison  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  closed

Comment (by isabel_brison):

 > Closing this in favour of
 https://github.com/WordPress/gutenberg/issues/26163.

 If we do go ahead with allowing theme styles in the Widgets editor, the
 change will have to be done in core, so we should probably close the
 Gutenberg ticket in favour of this one instead.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/53344#comment:3>