[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #48896: When enqueued wp-color-picker, toggle response of each widget panel is unresponsive on customizer.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jun 8 17:36:39 UTC 2021

#48896: When enqueued wp-color-picker, toggle response of each widget panel is
unresponsive on customizer.
---------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  inc2734                    |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)               |      Status:  new
Changes (by desrosj):

 * milestone:  5.8 => 5.9

Comment:

 While the traditional widget screen is being replaced with a block based
 widget editor, the [https://wordpress.org/plugins/classic-widgets/ Classic
 Widgets plugin] will be maintained for a bit of time in the same way the
 Classic Editor was (expect an announcement to set expectations soon).

 With that in mind, enhancement and feature requests will most likely no
 longer be considered. But bug tickets are still welcome, so long as they
 don't require too many resources distracting away from block based
 editing.

 Since the 5.8 deadline is today and this ticket still requires testing to
 confirm it is reliably reproducible before patching, I'm going to punt
 this one. I'll move to 5.9 with the hopes we can resolve this sooner
 rather than later so that Classic Widget users can see this fixed.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/48896#comment:7>